Free shipping on $100 or more
September 24, 2019
Pamper your prenatal and postpartum skin with Belly Balm's decadent blend of raw shea butter, organic coconut oil, raw cocoa butter, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, vitamin E oil & organic argan oil. This perfect blend helps keep skin moisturized and soft as the body goes through the changes of pregnancy. Helps reduce stretch marks and relieves itching. This balm is safe to use all over as a moisturizer and has a delicious cocoa scent just from the natural ingredients.
These Lavender & Rosemary Rice Sacks are perfect for relief during pregnancy and labor but can really be used anytime! Filled with rice to hold temperature & weight, organic dried lavender & rosemary for a soft naturally relaxing scent.For heat simply pop in microwave for 1.5-2 minutes. For cool store in freezer. Made of 100% cotton fabrics with Velcro closure for removable & washable cover!
August 21, 2019
Your college student is heading back to university so it’s time to prepare a Gifted care package to send their way. Send your son or daughter everything they need to survive college life by following the Build Your Own Gifts steps. With everything from coffee to snacks, they’ll be ready to take on late night study sessions or have a little pick-me-up after a long day of schoolwork or during rush week.
1. Snacks and Treats: To keep your college student focused and motivated! From popcorn to cookies, there’s plenty of handmade and locally grown treats to give your out-of-state college student a taste of home. They can crunch and munch their way through a study session with friends AND have a few sweet desserts to treat themselves after getting that A-plus. You can shop our Food & Beverages collection for all of the delicious snacks and desserts you can fit into a gift box.
2. Locally made Coffee: Because caffeine is essential for late night study sessions. Whether they prefer their coffee iced or hot, your college student will find this delicious bean juice to be an essential drink to function and stay up late studying. With small-batch coffee blends that are delicious and smooth, they’ll feel energized with each sip from their favorite mug representing their hometown. Send your student RVA-made coffee essentials including Richmond Skyline Mug, RVA Coffee Blend, 804 Mug, and Firethorne Coffee Blend for their dorm room.
3. Bath and Body Care: To keep your college student feeling their best when heading to class. Want to make sure your college student makes hygiene a top priority while they’re away? Send artisan-made lotions, soaps, scrubs, and shower bombs to your college student to make sure they stay moisturized and clean while heading to class.
4. A Reminder of Home: Send a little bit of RVA to cure home sickness. Moving away from home is important but also incredibly tough. Send a little reminder of gifts made in the city they love and the state they call home with these RVA home goods that will spruce up any dorm.
5. An Inspiring Note: Include a handwritten note to make your college student feel special. A handwritten note with a message from Mom or Dad is the perfect pick-me-up when times get tough or home sickness hits hard. Every Gifted box is not only packed with love but can also be personalized with your message to encourage your college kid to keep on working hard.
When it comes to building your College Care Package, simply pick out your products and let us at Gifted take care of the rest. We pack each box with love, care, and even include a handwritten gift note with your special message to your son or daughter.
Heading back to school after a long summer is tough but with a gift box filled with RVA locally-made essentials, they’ll be ready to get one step closer to their degree and tackle this semester. Order your Gifted care package to send to your college freshman or seasoned student here.
July 08, 2019
This small, woman-owned company out of Roanoke, Virginia believes a little bit of sweetness makes a big difference - in your coffee, cocktails, your tea, in the world, and we at Gifted couldn't agree more.
We live in a fast and often times complicated world. So, having a chance to sit and share a drink, whether that's a cocktail, tea, or champagne to share moments and stories, should be made as special as possible, and that is exactly what these naturally flavored sugar cubes do. We love the love the idea of elevating a moment with something sweet.
We are thrilled to carry both Storied Goods' Rose Petal Sugar Cubes and Whiskey Sugar Cubes. Each of these offer a unique flavor to your favorite beverage.
You can find the Rose Petal Sugar Cubes in our Rose Gold Gift Box.
We love how these sugar cubes pair with the other local Virginia products in this box. Such a sweet addition to a box filled with all things rose and gold. We love that these sugar cubes can be added to a sparkling glass of wine or with a glass of tea, like our Miss Priss trio included in this gift box.
Storied Goods Whiskey Sugar Cubes can be found in our Richmond Gift Box as well as our Gent Gift Box. Both of these gift boxes feature locally made items and work well for a variety of occasions.
Storied Goods Whiskey Sugar Cubes are such a great addition to the Richmond Gift Box. Zesty and tart, just like Richmond!
And for that special guy in your life, we have The Gent Gift Box, which features all sorts of local manly necessities, including the Whiskey Sugar Cubes. We love to pair these sugar cubes with some local bourbon or whiskey while we sit back and enjoy a few tall tales of adventures on the James River.
May 06, 2019
April 29, 2019